Tuesday, September 26, 2006

But I haven't thought of you lately at all...

So...it will come as a surprise to no one, but I have very little self-control ... especially when it comes to television. I mean, how else can I explain most of my viewing habits and loyalty to crap tellie. Since the end of Buffy and Angel I have curbed my spoiler digging, which may not seem like a whole lot, but really is.

Anyway, I bring this up only because my self-control is being tested even more. You see...the devils over at MSN have posted the season premiere. Since its Tuesday - and everyone of course knows that Veronica Mars comes on at 9pm(pst) on Tuesdays - you might not see the travesty in all this. Let me explain...season 3 doesn't officially start for another week. Yes, I now have to control myself and NOT watch the ep before it comes on next week since I watch the program with Knows-It-All and she will guess if I have already seen the show.
So...I figure in order to get through the next 7 days I just have to focus on other things and make sure that people don't bring up VM too much. I have made a list:

1. The season 2 premiere of Supernatural on Thursday
2.
The expense of oil changes
3. The brillance of Mullet Rock
4. My impending birthday (I will soon be a quarter of a century)
5. Battlestar Galactica Webisodes
6.
Cherie Blair snafu no. 314,825,792
7. Flogging Molly concert on Sunday

No comments: