Thursday, September 14, 2006

Gonna watch TV!

Well...not right this minute, but soon...oh so soon. I thought I would take a moment and write out my fall tv schedule. Of course it can change, but this is it so far!!

MONDAYS
8:00 p.m. Prison Break (I usually wait a couple of weeks and watch a bunch in a row, but still...one fun show!!!)
10:00 p.m. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (I'm willing to give any Aaron Sorkin program a chance!)

TUESDAYS
9:00 p.m.Veronica Mars (Heiress to Buffy...what else can I say...well except LONG LIVE LoVe!!)

WEDNESDAYS

9:00 p.m One Tree Hill (Guilty pleasure that started in Grad school...don't tell anyone!)


THURSDAY

9:00 p.m. Supernatural & The O.C. (I'll be taping both. Supernatural is a fun typical WB - sorry CW - show and features some of the last WB farm boys. What can I say about The O.C.? I made a deal with ChickLit and therefore watched it for years...here's hoping this is the last!)
10:00 p.m. ER (Abbie and Kovac...I so called that one Wonderwall!)

FRIDAY
8:00 p.m Doctor Who (BBC...need I say more?!?!)

9:00 p.m. Battlestar Galactica (Best frakkin' show on television!!)
10:00 p.m. Numb3rs (I'm a geek...I know this, but hey it could be worse...really!)

Well that is all I have so you. Feel free to comment on my selections. Mock me. Agree with me. But whatever you do...waste some time this fall catching up on small screen stories!!

No comments: